Sunday, October 24, 2004

Like, OMG

No updates, duh.

I feel soo bad. He tried to kiss me and I kinda blew 'im off. I dunno why. Maybe because Brad was in the car? I guess that shouldn't have mattered but... as much as I love the movie Never Been Kissed, I wouldn't want my first to be a huge spectacle. I have serious issues. So much for my amorous nature. Pshaw. I feel like I probably also disappointed 'im because of the fact that I didn't dance. Actually, he admitted to that. I don't understand what that is about. Why can't I just dance?! I wonder what phobia that is? Geebus. But at least we had some fun today. We left the homecoming dance early and went bowling with Andii and the crew. At one point she and Noah went off to get a snack or something and Tim asked me where they were. I was like, "I'm sorry, Tim, but they're out in the back makin' out!" Then he said something like, "Well we're all that's left," and kinda poked me or something, laughing. That was AWKWARD. But then I was glad because then I knew for sure that we were friends. I don't know where I got my doubts from, though. Yes. I broke 100 and beat Brad by 4 points!!! I'm way better at bowling at night I think. Or maybe just when I'm hyper. After Brad dropped Noah off, he kinda started to ask me alot of questions, like why I kinda blew 'im off, or if I was the type to not like anyone to get really close to me. I really don't know. I must have serious insecurity issues. After bowling, we all went to Andii's house. I haven't been there in SO long. It was nice. We started to watch this anime called Read or Die on the Cartoon Network. New favorite. And then... that was pretty much it.

I came into the house, had Margaret lecture me about being late and moped around the house a bit, feeling guilty. What is wrong with me? I need to talk to mum and dad or something. I've heard the birds and bees spiel too often to the point where I'm absolutely terrified of getting stung (though very curious of the mark it leaves behind), but I wasn't told much about all the stuff before that. AGH. Hmm... I think I write better at night. Sometimes.

But at least I have something to be proud of. My SAT score shot up 90 points (wow, not much after I thought about it)! I have a 1210, a 640 verbal and 570 math! So all the guilt is canceled out and I can go to sleep. Hmm... I wonder what happens if you sleep with eye makeup on. Let's find out, ey? G'nite!