Monday, November 1, 2004

Weak Weekends

None. I need inspiration. Any requests? There is no guarantee I'll go through with them by the way... I need something FRESH. I definately want to make a new web layout, like, now. But no ideas are popping up. It'll come, in time. No weather or holiday theme, should you suggest. That's a given and has been done SO many times.

Yes. Weekend titles are getting so random and crappy. But this weekend was sorta kinda ok. I'm longing for affection again, though. But I don't really deserve what I don't really give I guess. MY GOD. The phone is not working. I'm going to die if that isn't fixed soon. No. I seriously mean DIE. And stuff. LAST WEEK OF GYM. Praise the lord. TV Productions will be fun, and I already know I have 1.5 buddies in there.

Tuesday there's no school, so I really need to sit down and start cranking out this college stuff. It's already Novemeber. That is sick. I'm going to collapse under all this pressure. Today my AA was over. She started mentioning how Kathleen was way ahead of me with this college process. That pissed me off so much. What the hell is comparing me to someone else going to do? This is MY life. What he, she, it, and the other person does is not my concern. Apparently she thought it would serve as some sort of motivation. NO. If this college thing is any sort of competition, it is against myself and a smidget between the OTHER applicants. As far as I know, Kathleen is not applying to any of the same schools that I am. So screw that. If it's going to motivate me to do anything, it'll be to ignore you. I hate it when people do that, even if it's in my favor.

I went to my best bud's house today. We had lots of candy, played air hockey (OMG AIR HOCKEY! <3), Mario Party 5, and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Then the good ol' buddy ol' pal Brad drove me home. I'm going to miss SO many people when that special time comes. Will I cry? I don't cry for much of anything, unless it's emotional. I don't mean like OMG so and so died (well, I've only been to two funerals - I think - and I didn't really feel close enough to those people to cry - and then there's apathy). It would have to have been several things that've taken their toll at once. If that makes sense. Basically, I'd have to be really depressed. Happens every once in a while and crying usually seems like the last outlet. That's as drastic as it gets. Wow. Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm relatively happy. Just bored, though I have plenty to do. I just need to get to it. SATs NEXT WEEKEND.

I really am not tired, possibly because I slept almost ALL weekend. I didn't wake up until 1 today. I definately wasn't tired, so what in the world is up with me? I'd usually have a pounding headache if I slept that long. I just need to train myself to get like 8-10 hours on the dot or something. Wake up at 9 on the weekends. CLEAN MY ROOM. But I LOVE staying up late for some reason. I also like being up for a good chunk of the day unless of course school is involved. Sleep usually feels like such a waste of time. If I didn't need it, I wouldn't do it, probably. Egh. Either way, gotta get sleep. So, nighty.