Thursday, January 27, 2005

Day # 89

|=.|_|.(.|<._Y.().|_|. Brownie points if you know what that says, even though it probably won't look right once it's in the appropriate font. The both of you need to hear it every now and then, ya goddamn mofos.

Nice to know that you can tell the truth every now and then. You've got the nerve to say some kind of $|-|17 like that as immature as you can be. But that's ok. We already know what I think of you sometimes. Hell yea, I'm offended. How are you going to write something like that on my own blog? How in the hell am I annoying when you don't even see me every day? Oh, and, write in English, PLEASE.

SCREW YOU and everything and everyone else that's managed to piss me off between yesterday and today, whether by legitimate means are not. WTF was the deal with the phone the other day? It seemed to cut off right in the nick of time. I appologize if I offended you or something, but damn, that's trifling. That is, ASSUMING that you hung up. If you don't call, I don't think the request for you to stay is going to be made. I need clarification. Because as of now, I'm pissed. I forsee disaster.

I've been feeling victimized this entire week, for a while really. I suppose that's why I'm so wary of everything in the first place. So afraid of PAIN.

Some nice things happened today, but I'm in a rotten mood, and house meetings don't help exactly. PEACE OUT.