Sunday, January 30, 2005

The Gemini Complex

This weekend has been horrible. I only really enjoyed myself for the latter part of Saturday night, but the rest of the time, I was too busy being a bitch or sulking to do anything right. Waking up this morning was weird. When I got up, I laid on the couch in the study hall room, somehow feeling like something had and was going to go wrong. And it did. I had to have things explained to me at least three times before it made more sense. Somehow, Kelly has been made out to be very irrational in my mind, so whenever she comes to me to explain something, to discipline, I usually can't accept it that first time. So I had to have the Schachners explain it to me again, as I see them as much more rational. It's sad that they'll be out of the picture soon. I'm just grateful for the opportunity to know them. I'm so sick of this cycle. I keep so much of myself bottled up. I actually can't wait for the day that I crack. I might actually have some fun then. I'm sorry.