Thursday, September 23, 2004

Day # 11

I have been doing NOTHING with the site for the past two days (Actually I was up until two last night messing with it which is why the know page is different). Why? Because once again, the urge to sleep beckoned me to my bedroom to lie down and unfortunately not to do some EXTREMELY necessary cleaning (No, I still haven't unpacked). Maybe tomorrow. Oh wait...it IS tomorrow.

Well then, today will be oh so horrible. I have to swim in gym class, and if you do not know how hazardous wetness is to black hair, particularly in its natural form, you should think of it as an explosion. There have been some minor explosions due to rain and a lack of caution in the shower. But hey, who cares? There is no one to impress here. I will, however, be wearing a skirt for what feels like the first time ever. Why? I might as well take advantage of all the hardwork that goes into shaving. Because it is OH SO FUN. And then there is more great news from gym class - we get to run the mile on Friday! EXCITING. This is one of the rare moments that I feel obligated to pray for rain. I am SO out of shape. So Friday is doomsday. I know our teacher is gonna nag me about not running to fit his needs. UGH. He is SO happy when I actually hit the ball in soccer and everything else because it's rare. But running...sheesh.

I have no sense of coordination on a full body scale. This means that I am unable to play sports and to dance. I do like video games, though. XD I do get the urges to dance, but then the fact that they like it dirty just drives me away. And dancing is basically the only point where I'm actually concerned about making a fool of myself. It's sorta the ultimate social situation, parties and dances. People keep telling me, "You're surrounded by a bunch of white people who can't dance...you'll blend right in." Even if that is the case...yea. Maybe I'll feel more comfortable in the arms of less spontaneous company. Time will tell...hopefully.

I can think of nothing else to write. Oh yea. Don't you hate it when you're put on hold and then dropped? ¬_¬; I'll get over it, a'course. G'nite!