Monday, September 27, 2004

Day # 14

No site updates. Sorry. Hmm...the site meter seems to be progressing quickly these days... Don't forget the magic number!!! 2000!!!

School. I'm SO getting sick of it. And the first month is nearly at its end. Maybe it's anticipation, anxiety, to get all this crazy, hectic crap out of the way. I think for now I'm handling it rather well. I dunno.

Today...was weird. The 27th is usually a red letter day. Red because of bloody hell. Boys...shoo...unless you want to know of bloody hell. Don't worry, I won't go graphic on ya. Just...the emotional side effects for tonight. I was perfectly fine earlier today, puffy hair and all. Then I went to the community art center and it all went downhill from there. By the end, I was feeling completely drained of all creativity and...happiness. So I came home, was ridiculed because of the poofiness and the lack of the damaging effects of a perm, and wound up going outside to the porch to cry. I was already emotionally unstable, so it didn't take much for them to push me off the edge. When I saw someone coming, I moved to the couch and stifled myself between two pillows and that's when the tears really started. Then I just sat there in silence, thinking of why I was feeling this way. After study hall, I was fine again.

I don't know why this happens. It happened earlier this month, but I think that was for other, although somehow similar reasons. But in this case, I'm pretty sure it's all part of PMS, intense mood swings. Though the fact that I didn't get to speak to him yesterday might have helped. And tonight, it's happening again. And it pisses me off. She's not being fair at all. Great, something else I have to deal with. *sigh* Ugh. Blessed was the internet... But I'm somehow becoming detached from the communications [i.e. AIM] part of it... Damn you, telephones. And blessed be.

Gibberish. Nighty.

UPDATE: GASP. She said GOOD NIGHT to me. I take it she was in a good mood... Love is in the air... XD