Sunday, September 26, 2004

Stuff

... Need I say more?

I really don't know what to name these things on the weekends. So yea. Today I had to go to a leadership meeting for my boarding program. Really...I'm starting to feel forced into it. X_X I have no clue what I'm doing there, really and truly. But anyway...

PAIN. Yes, my legs still hurt from the mile. And to think, if I want to pass gym, I've got to do it again. I need to ask him if I can get credit if I keep a log of my training and...stuff.

I feel like my schedule is starting to become inundated (SAT WORD!) by all this college stuff. I NEED AIR!!! October 9th I have to take the SAT. Again. If I get the same score for the THIRD time, someone should have me shot. I'm kidding. But I'll be upset and will feel like the biggest dumbass. Again.

Once that test date is over with and done, there is ANOTHER in November for the SAT IIs and then in December, the ACTs. I don't feel the weight of college essays. Yet. But before then, the main thing I'll be worried about is HOMECOMING!!! Whoop whoop. Because darling will be coming down. Yay. I was so shocked when I asked my parents. I got more or less of a "whatever" response. It was VERY shocking. But yay. I can't wait.

Over and out.