Thursday, September 9, 2004

Day # 3

No real site updates. So sue me. Hey, this actually counts as an update too. So READ.

Wow. How often is it that one like myself actually enjoys gym? Yesterday, gym wasn't as fun because we were playing football and frankly, I suck at it. But even with practicing that one day, I think I'm getting better at focusing on the game and actually trying to catch the ball. Sure, I broke a couple of nails, but apparently I get points for it. Usually in gym, I'm too busy thinking of how much I'd rather be doing something else. But today, I tried to pay attention. And I caught the winning ball. It was a MIRACLE. It was far off and two guys nearly knocked me over, which is the trouble with playing with boys. I was praised and proud. Most of my class was cheering or ohing because they didn't expect me to catch it. I was surprised too. So gym is fun for now. When we have to swim is another story. The pool usually has an overdosage of chlorine and water is no good for my hair. Nuh uh. The National Honor Society meeting was today. Yay, I'm smart. XD But now I have to try and recall things I can use to fill it out. How troublesome that shall be. And stuff. Yea, so today was a pretty good day. Hopefully it'll be that way for a while.

I'm starting to really get addicted to the phone. Before I couldn't be on it too long, (which is actually still applicable, depending on just who I'm speaking to and of what) but now I actually feel like I have to have it every single night. Or I can't go to sleep. I'm hooked.

On a Monday, I am waiting, Tuesday, I am fading, and by Wednesday I can't sleep... (© Ashley Simpson)

Peace out.