Friday, September 10, 2004

Day # 4

There are plenty of updates I could make to the site. I just don't feel motivated. Though there are signs of minor activity in this place, it just isn't enough. But that's ok. Because that's not what I really care about.

At the moment, I feel abandoned, worried. Why? Nooo phone call. And I don't know what to do. I could call on the other end but...it wasn't supposed to work that way. I'm not angry or anything, just a tad bit upset, along with the aforementioned emotions. Anger, was yesterday's emotion.

We had a house meeting yesterday and I SO badly wanted to answer the phone. IF I recall correctly, we were allowed to do that, to tell people to call back. But the rules just keep on a changin'. Which was why I was mad. But then I was being sort of bratty I guess. Yea...

Nothing shockingly fresh in school. It's gonna be pretty boring, though... Will someone PLEASE force me to study for the SATs? I have roughly a month. Eh. Yea... Hopefully I will be able to recuperate by tomorrow. Why? Because I's goin' art shoppin'! With a very nice lady. You should read her books, Judith...OMFG I can't spell their last names STILL. Well, look up Skippy John Jones, to read to your little ones. It's an adorable little keeper. And that's my advertisement for the day. Ta-ta!