Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Day # 6

You know the drill. I'm thinking of a theme for the next layout. I think I've got it. You just can't know it. And yes, it shall be scrawny again, unless there's some sort of protest. But no one loves me and really comes to this site anyway for that to happen. XD Oh well. I like changing it. Moving along...

I think school is going to drain the life from me. At some point. Hopefully at no point soon. Because that would suck alot. Thanksgiving, I need you, although you're merely a figment of some historian's imagination. I already have a 3 page paper due next week. And I have the feeling it's going to be so outta whack and random because the topic pretty much was too. It wasn't so much random as it was broad. I like my topics to be somewhat precise. Although sometimes, it depends.

The past few days I have been running around getting teacher signatures for my National Honor Society thingit. It's so annoying. I wish they would have put it off until Friday. Or warned us about this a long time ago. Although really, it is to an extent my fault that I didn't start getting this done before. I remember standing with one of the previous seniors when she had to fill it out. So there we go. I'm a procrastinating fool.

A leadership role has already been plopped into my lap. How exciting. I get to be President of UPOC, United People of Color. Scatterbrained, shy Asia a leader? Why did this happen? Oh wells. I guess I've been blessed with this opportunity for a reason. It can in no way be a negative experience except that there's another work load to kill me off. Geezus. I need to call the Ol' Big Sis. I miss her.

There are many things I want to write in this blog but just won't because they're too private. So where do those thoughts go? Where few have gone before, deep inside the cluttered back of my mind. My roomie did manage to control my phonecall today. But tomorrow, is mine. She'll probably be up and out anyways, praise the lord. I really do love talking to 'im. Yea...

I took a nap today, but I'm still feeling kind of groggy. Hopefully I won't be fighting my sleep the way I was today. I was so ready to plop my head down on my desk in Statistics. But the second we had to leave, I was wide awake again. I had lesser energy in gym today, though, and my teacher basically told us to perk up. We play too much football. And soccer sucks. Actually, sports suck in general. But I would have taken tennis over football and soccer anyday. Over and out.