Monday, September 13, 2004

Day # 5

And I present to you another riveting blog entry for the site update!

Of course the school day was nothing special. Not at all. This is going to be a pretty boring semester. I keep thinking of how switching certain classes kind of ruined my social opportunities and sort of isolates me from my regular bunch. It makes me sort of mad. But I guess that's what happens when you're smarter than other people (people not meaning my normal friends, but people other than my friends that I don't mind being around). Not that I'm arrogant or anything... But...yea.

I had to stay after school today, to schedule a guidance appointment and run around to teachers to get my National Honor Society crap thing filled out. I'm hoping I make it through that. And I've gotta do it by Wednesday. So yea, the usual dinner and study hall commenced. I need to quit slacking, like, right now. Ocotober is officially less than a month away. *sigh* I'm sick of school already.

So after study hall, lover boy calls. And I'm on the phone for quite a while. And then my fellow senior starts nagging me about my responsibility to guide the freshmen in their chores. I figure hey, it's been a week, you should know how these things work. I'm not here to hand guidance out to you. If the girl was confused about the chore, she wouldn't have been on the phone. We'd already discussed that I had Dinner Set & Clear and that she had Dishwasher & Strainer, so if she was confused about anything beyond that, she could have come to me. But apparently, the phone was more important. MY chore was already completed. I knew what I was doing. Therefore I had the right to be on the phone. So yea, that's nag level one. And then she starts to complain about my being on the phone. Odds are that whoever she wants to talk to is local, so she can holla at them tomorrow. I don't have that luxury. WHY oh WHY does everyone's phone decide to break when I finally discover that blabbing on the phone is fun? Sure, I have a cellphone too, but no one in this house likes to pay for minutes, and the reception is horrible here, so for them to try and complain to me about something I to an extent have the right to as much as they do, is just wrong. Sure, I shoulda been fair and have gotten off. But...persistance kinda helps. She seemed to be more enthralled by the computer. So now, we may have an issue with her trying to control my phone calls. Damn agressive fire signs.

So that was my rant for the day. I need to catch up on sleep. Thursday is...that Jewish holiday that I'm not going to even try to spell, so that'll be the perfect time. For that, and cleaning my room. And hopefully Ms. Popularity will be out so I can be on the phone so long as I please. Meh. I can't wait until October. Why? Homecoming. So yea. Bedtime! Nighty night!