Monday, September 20, 2004

Day # 9

Still working on that layout. It's kinda slow though since the internet goes down every five seconds. I MISS YOU SO MUCH OPTIMUM ONLINE!!! And my admin priveleges too. McAfee, however, can go to hell. XD Yea. So in Photoshop, positioning is becoming kind of odd. It seems inaccurate somehow. I hope I haven't slipped up somewhere in the code to cause that to happen. Yea, so whatever. Hopefully the hicups will cease. Fall begins on Wednesday and given the theme, it would make sense to release the new layout on that day, but I doubt I'll finish it in time with this cursed connection. Even though the files are local, they seem to take a century to load when the net is down. Yea, so if I do miss that date, I'll hold it until October. I have this odd habit of wanting "even" numbers. They aren't necessarily even, but they're just like...common intervals. Whatever. Merrily we roll along...

Speaking of autumn, it is FREAKING COLD. Already. The water temperature was noticeably lower this morning and I was so pissed. The senior bedroom is the least insulated next to the gigantic freshman room, so the extra blankets will prove to be handy this year. I kinda like snuggling under blankets. It's a security issue.

School...the usual. We were assigned our first book today in English, Neverwhere. It's a fantasy based book, sort of interesting. We were supposed to read until the end of chapter 3 tonight, page 69, but...I kept nodding off, so I called it quits. I wasn't bored, I'm just feeling kind of slacky. So chapter 3'll be for the bus and homeroom tomorrow. No worries, it'll get done.

Other than that, there was not much else that happened during the school day. But I did go to the Community Art Center today. It was very good to see Kota (Go to her site! The button is right there, people, third from the top! XD) and Dave again. There was of course the returning loud, obnoxious bunch and some nice QUIET new folk. The girls are finally in the lead, WOO HOO!!! I was seriously starting to get upset between the two weirdos. They're just so LOUD, especially the girl. Last year I told her I hated her to get her to shut up. XD I felt bad when she left the room, "depressed" because she felt no one liked her (meanwhile I was the only one who'd admited that). Kota seemed shocked that I so easily spoke my mind about that, especially since it was a mean sort of thing to do. I tried to wipe the slate clean today but...it didn't work. I have little patience for...children. Or rather the really immature ones who look for attention in the worst ways possible. So yea...

My attention span is starting to waver. And it's going to have to in a few minutes when I get on the phone. It's been AGES. And there was a confession involved... It makes me happy, but I'm trying not to feed into it because then my mood will become dependant on him again. And that's not healthy to have something that belongs in your control depend on something else. And then there are other things... Buh bye for now!