Sunday, September 19, 2004

¬_¬

I haven't worked on the layout yet since earlier this morning, but when I finish writing this, I'll get to it.

SCREW EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. The apathy button is back in effect. I can't deal with the jealous games. You told me it was over. And if you can't accept friendship, then I guess it is, down to the dime. Goodbye.

Have a nice day.

Big Sis stopped by! I missed her. I am so proud of her. I'm gonna miss her mentoring. But at least she's not too far away. Who knows, I might be joining her at Bryn Mawr next year?

This entry has been dormant for a while. It says 3:01 but I just got back to writing it at 4:01. I was thinking about what I wrote above. Is it too harsh? I dunno. I'm just tired of the burden of holding on to something so far away...

I think I'm lucky. I tend to get over things very quickly. But could that be negative too? Am I learning the lessons from my experiences? I hope so...