Thursday, September 16, 2004

Day Off

This part is starting to get repetitive. No site updates. Perhaps I should pick a certain day of the week to upload the updates. We'll see. As for the next site theme, I think I may have an image for the next layout already. I'll see how it turns out once I color it and then decide.

Today we had off for that Jewish holiday which I can barely pronounce and can hardly spell. It was a boring day off, especially considering the fact that there were fifty million and one things I wanted to do but didn't. Like...clean my room. I woke up at like 12. Well, 11 actually, but I tend to just lie in bed and think about random things for a while. So tomorrow's the day for cleanup. At least that's the plan. Saturday I'm going to go over to my Academic Advisor's house to study for the SATs. Fun fun. Oh yea, I tend to be very sarcastic in this thing. Note that.

So tomorrow we go back to school for ONE day. I hate when that happens. A four day weekend would have been great. But NO. I bet they didn't do it that way just so they could have a silly football game. Fools. I have to ask something of our...house guy. I forgot what his title was, but he's pretty important. I'm afraid though because I was supposed to go to South Street with his wife last weekend I think it was and that just didn't happen. I'm afraid I may have hurt her feelings. She is such a sweet woman, and extremely sensitive. Yea. I hate asking people for big things, particularly when I feel so undeserving, which is most of the time.

Yea...No other news to report. Toodleloo.