Friday, September 3, 2004

Fixity

Wow. It's September. Mind you, I'm still on break, just wanted to say that I fixed the broken images on the cg and real media pages, though once again, I had to risk organization. Oh well, ya win some, ya lose some.

School begins the 7th, so I head back to PA on the 5th. I've packed all of my clothing with the exception of a few things that need to be laundered, but now all my personal items, books and art supplies, are proving to be very difficult to fit into bags. And then with this silly convention in town, I'm sure they'll take the 50 lb. thing seriously. I guess I'll need to leave some of my pretties behind. It should never be this painful, I mean I never use anything except once in a blue moon. And this year, there will be plenty of things to distract me from using it, i.e. school work. Senior year. Wow. How quickly time passes. Was I having fun? Eh...somewhat. Over and out.