Friday, October 15, 2004

Day # 27

The usual. No updates.

Uhm...yea. So today was ok. Although we had to go swimming, I actually didn't have so much of a bad time. Of course we had to go in the deep end today, so I almost died, even though I did have the floaty like everyone else. I CAN'T SWIM! I'm way too panicky in the water, and I get so tired, too fast. I am the epitome of athletically inept. Ja. Uh...what else... Why is it that I always wind up talking about gym in this thing? Is it really the only exciting part of my day?! Oh no, wait. We finished watching Stand By Me in English today. I LOVE THAT MOVIE! I couldn't believe that there were ever any 12 year olds that mature or that Stephen King was behind the novella, but it was a nifty story, short and sweet. Sweet, like and unlike some things.

Unlike this weekend. I'm going with my Academic Advisor (now to be referred to as AA) to see Trinity and Wesleyan up in CT (therefore this blog may not be updated until Sunday). It's nice that I'll be able to hang with Erica and Shayna (aka Big Sis) again [OMG MY HAIR!!!], but...I feel like I haven't had much time for myself. But oh well. College matters first, otherwise I won't have much time OR money for myself in the future. I feel like I've written this before... Meh.

Sweet, like somebody I know... And I don't think I'll get to speak to 'im this weekend. *cries* We have some interesting conversations that I never ever want to end. 8 DAYS. And I'm finding that I can relate to the JoJo CD more and more. Or something. I just know I like it now. Pop. Pfft. PLEASE.

Oh shiitake...I have to go pack. Well, have a good night! Off I go.