Thursday, October 21, 2004

Day # 32

Teensy little update! Added a new affiliate, Courtney. Newest affiliates appear at the bottom of the list unless they'd reapplied or something. They are listed in order of...application. Yes. I wish I were friends with most of my affiliates at least. It's starting to feel too much like a web ring, too anonymous. My most dedicated affiliates are Kafu and Kota. And by dedicated I mean we actually talk. Kota I actually know irl, so that might have a little to do with it, but Kafu who is SO far away... Well, I've bragged about her enough. XP Still, I love and thank you all. And I understand perfectly well that you're all pretty busy but...yeh. Hmm... Maybe I'll change the affiliate policy a bit, ey? It's not very clear as of now, actually. Merrily we roll along...

Just a FEW hours and he'll be here! We were nice to the ol' roomie and handed the phone over to her so she could blab to her little piece of sunshine. It seemed pretty fair, since he will be here pretty soon. Next weekend, I get to use the same excuse. Muahaha. EXCITEMENT! And jitters. What's also great about tomorrow is that I will miss class to help spruce up the gym for Homecoming. YAY. 'Cept there's a test in Stat that I hafta take. Ah wells.

I miss my mum 'n' dad 'n' sis. Alot. :( And I am going to go to bed before I collapse. I am SO tired. Nighty!