Thursday, October 21, 2004

Day # 31

Nuh-uh. No updates, sowwie.

Two days (or one?) until Homecoming Weekend begins!!! This week has actually been passing by sort of quickly. FINALLY I'm set with the homecoming outfit. And for the first and probably last time for a VERY long while, I bought a $20 skirt. (Might be the shorterst one ever too. Uhm...no actually no. I remember I once wore a green plaid skirt that was my hand's length up my leg. NEVER AGAIN.) EW. Oh but I do love Charlotte Russe. The shirt is actually sorta wacky (ARG I hate diagonal stripes), but big whoop, it'll be dark anyways. I just hope it's considered semi-formal. Otherwise...WHOOPS.

Gotta swim tomorrow. Craptastic. My hair almost looks about dreaded up from all the chlorine and whatnot. *GAG* Going to get my hair did tomorrow too. Uhm...exciting. I wish my mommy could do it though. I still think she does it best, in terms of EVERYTHING. Yep.

I am SOO tired. I actually don't feel it yet, but the moment I get to 2nd block, I will. I woke up a little bit before study hall today and I was swearing that I was going blind in my right eye. It was scary, even though come to think of it, it has happened before. Maybe sleeping with a hood on under blankets is bad for you.

Well, nothin' much to tell. Nighty!

P.S. I think I'm experiencing emotional distress. I want SO badly to be affectionate, but...why is it so difficult?