Saturday, October 30, 2004

Day # 38

I don't even know about that picture so much. A light source from behind is kind of challenging. Maybe I'll fake it or something. Or not.

<< Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge >> Love that song. Once upon a time I was screwing around on Launch and I went as far back as I could in their video archive under them. Then I found out that I actually did know more of their songs than I'd thought. I believe they belong on the favorite musicians list. Yep...

So today was a pretty slacky day at school. The band had a parade to go to, so half the school was gone. That's an exagerration. But we have about 1,300 kids in our school and the band is a good third of that. We have the biggest (and the best, actually) band in the area. Random fact of the day.

After school today, we had a house trip to the Eastern State Penetentiary. They hold a haunted house, or rather, prison, there every year. They have actors running around with spooky makeup popping up at you in the dark. I wasn't really that scared, more amused, occasionally startled if anything. Screaming is SO MUCH FUN. Unless of course there's some sort of pain (or something else you should actually be afraid of) involved. Yea. So as short as it was, it was pretty entertaining. And we got SPEED passes, so we didn't have to wait on a line that traced halfway through Philly. Pfft. Philly. NYC FOR LIFE! *cough*

Not much else to write. 'Cept...I miss 'im. And I reckon this trip caused me to miss his call. Yea. Well...I'm tired. So, beddy bye!