Sunday, November 21, 2004

Barf

...

Great titles these days, huh? Yea. I am stuffed. We had our little pre Thanksgiving tonight. I made collard greens, as I did last year. Seemed that they were missing something. Mama knows best.

After dinner, the fun part is always cleaning up. I was writing an email, arguing with a fellow ABC student about interracial relations and whatnot. I was in a bad mood first of all, mostly because of his pessimistic views, and partly because I was feeling lazy and fat. Feeling lazy and fat is only good if you get to sleep it off. But then the head RD comes to ask me to do something. It was a general sort of thing. I kinda kept typing and ignored her. Sure, rude, ok. But this whole deal of yes and no... I feel if anyone is worthy of my respect 24/7 it is my parents, that extending to my grandmother. Oh SURE, you're the adult, strangers will perceive it differently and blah blah blah. I have mood swings, maybe a little more often than the norm. Give me a break Ms. Perfect. It's so annoying how she takes everything back to herself. YES there is the golden rule - do unto others as you would have done to you. But that kinda stuff happens to me everyday of the week and I don't go off crying about it (much). Get over it. Geebus. Thank God for senior year. Or whatever.

I'm done ranting. I guess I was at fault. I'm always at fault. RUDE is a part of my personality. It's ingrained, after all the assholes I had to deal with. I've always been this way. And frankly, someone who is as close to insignificant as you is not going to change a damn thing. Just leave me alone. I learn best by example. As bitter as it may be, sometimes I do need a taste of my own medicine. Good night.