Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Cry

...

Uhm... Now I'm almost completely convinced that this Friday gig is not going to happen. It just can't. My parents have added two more essays to my agenda for something over the summer in Washington. Is it really due so soon or is someone trying to kill me? My heart sank, just a little. It doesn't bother me much to be locked up in the house for the whole break, after all, in years past, that has pretty much been the deal, voluntarily. I'm a homebody. But three essays? No way. This is not going to be much of a break at all I reckon.

I feel bad now, not because of the house thing, because now there are other people's feelings to consider. (I'm never specific because you ought to know who you are.) I know I can't make that into a big deal without being scorned. So it can't be a big deal. You'll just have to... deal with it. Sorry. I did warn you where academics place on my agenda. I'm not saying it's all off, but it pretty much could be. ;_;