Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Day # 54

I have a feeling that the December layout shall be delayed and/or completely different from what I'd planned. I found some other ways to challenge myself besides the centering project - mostly PHP stuff. As for the theme, I wanted to do something dark, to represent the coming of winter. The fact that the layout would be dark wouldn't have much to do with my dislike of the season, but how much I think the different seasons each represent different ranges of emotions. Or something. Winter I associate with sadness. Not that I'm sad at the moment.

Just horribly busy, crazed with the thought of completing a college app within less than three days. Geebus. I've gotten some of the other gears to start moving, though the most important one has barely begun to turn. I've already done this essay so many times in some shape or form, so why am I feeling like it's going to be so difficult? I guess I need to stop thinking about it and just get it over with. There's nothing to it but to do it, eh?

Then, there are other things in the way. Laundry, packing, studying for a statistics test, settling my transportation plans, etc. Obviously, at the moment, I am wasting plenty of precious time. And so, given that, I shall end this entry. I may or may not be back for further reports later tonight. Until next time, buh bye!