Thursday, November 4, 2004

Day # 41

...

Yes. Indeed. Thursday is high time for depression. Or something. Crazy mood swings. It went into today, but... eh. No need to dwell on it, eh? I look back on what I wrote yesterday and I'm like... wtf? I suppose I was feeding into things I shouldn't have been. Yeah. What to write...

At some point in time, I'd made up my mind that I didn't need other people for company. These days, however, I feel odd being alone. It's not like it isn't welcome sometimes, but these days I am beginning to cherish... contact more and more. OR as I said before, I crave it. CRAZY how one person can change you. Maybe I'd been lying to myself all along, just to keep my mind off of it. *shrugs*

I'm tired of writing. I have an idea for the next layout. It'll be kind of dark. Somehow black is very appealing. It's so... clean. Not the usual terms ey? Eh. Well, off I go. I should be sleep. I almost died today. But no, not the night owl. G'nite.