Thursday, November 18, 2004

Day # 51

December is nearly here. Got to get to coding. And designing.

AND COLLEGE ESSAYS. Asia, snap out of the slackage NOW. I am so tired so tomorrow I will probably just sleep until we have to go to Shakirah's play. Strath Haven drama is AMAZING.

Once upon a time I had acting endeavors. It was rather minor though. We did a little skit for this selection in a book we read. It was something about animals. I was the rabbit and I had to jump up when the snake came. I remember almost exactly how hilarious that was. Those days, however, are gone. I have stage fright. I've been on the stage a few times, to read stuff. According to others, though, I am getting better at public speaking. *shrugs*

Today. Nothing particularly special. I almost didn't get up to go to the CAC. I was SO tired. There's something nifty about sleeping with your clothes on. It's just completely different from wearing PJs.

I'm feeling uncreative again. Whenever I have a splurge of crap in my sketchbook, I just want to toss the whole darned thing. It's good I'm nearly done with it. I'm on page 52 or something and there are only about 75.

Thanksgiving. Round the corner. Six days. Or five if you're weird. XP Five especially if I get to cut Wednesday down. Pray. Ok, buh bye!