Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Mean Girl

Ok. Here's a warning, in case you care. The site may not be updated within the next few days for a number of reasons:

  1. College, college, college, college, college.
  2. Catching up on school work.
  3. I'm sick of this layout and am working on another.
  4. I'm helping someone else with a layout.

There ya go. If I do write, you got lucky.

So break is over. As I said before, I hate the shorter breaks. It's harder for me to accept going away. Yea, I may put on this facade that I don't care about this thing, but I do. It's gotten worse with each year, actually. As the end draws near, I become a recluse. I pretty much shut everyone out until I get over it. How long that takes varies. But thanks to certain folks, I feel better. You know what... never mind. I keep thinking about the conversation I had in the car with Brad when he dropped us all off one by one after homecoming. Maybe it's true. Maybe I'm just crazy. Or... nah.

Anyway, as uneventful as breaks may be, they still mean a lot to me. My sister and I stayed up one night to watch Mean Girls together. Then later Mom joined us to watch White Chicks. We all kind of fell asleep on it, though, mostly because it was late. Hmm... Dad doesn't join in enough. It seems he excludes himself sometimes.

Well, I haven't got much of a will to write anymore. I was being a total bitch all weekend. PMS is a POWERFUL thing. As is homesickness. Among other things. G'nite.