Sunday, December 19, 2004

Five

WOW. Can you believe it? There are about five days until Christmas. That, is both good and bad. Good because I seriously need a break from school. Actually, school hasn't been all that bad, or difficult, but I just want to get away. It's a bad thing, however, because I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY GIFTS YET. Frankly, there isn't much time to, either. I have the general gist of what I want to get MOST of the (approximately 10) people on my nice (and in range - both in terms of $ and distance) list. The trouble is time. I am going insane here.

Good news is that college applications are almost done. I just have to tweak a supplement to get it to fit for another, check if I should make the effort to apply to a certain place whose standardized testing requirements are currently out of my range, get my application fee waivers settled, and make sure that my ACT scores get sent out. I THINK that's at least at this moment in time.

Over break I have to handle financial information. Fun stuff.

Uhm... I lost the direction of this entry. I need to go finish that supplement. And stuff. So... off I go.