Wednesday, December 1, 2004

Hollow and Alone

...

<< Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park >>

When this began - I had nothing to say and I'd get lost in the nothingness inside of me
I was confused - And I let it all out to find that I'm not the only person with these things in mind
Inside of me - But all the vacancy the words revealed is the only real thing that I've got left to feel
Nothing to lose - Just stuck, hollow and alone
And the fault is my own, and the fault is my own...
I will never know myself until I do this on my own
And I will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed
I will never be anything 'til I break away from me
I will break away - I'll find myself today...

Some lyrics. Yea. This - I think it'll be my last entry for a while. Good night and another patch of lyrics.

Where I go I just don't know
I've got to got to gotta take it slow
When I find my peace of mind
I'm gonna give you some of my good time