Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Day # 97

Still feeling kinda cruddy, but I guess I'm ok. In Graphic Design, I made friends with these two freshmen. Ew, freshmen, right? Eh, no. Age is just a number and I don't like those things. Not really, anyways. Beyond 1+2=3, they're pretty much useless. Of course I'm not entirely serious about that. So anyway, it's a girl and a boy. They kind of weird me out, which is probably why I enjoy conversing with them. They are very silly people, and in their presence, I can be a complete moron and not have to think about the weight that's hanging over me for the moment. I like that. They make me happy. I hate having to rely on others for that though.

In other news, my money was removed without prior permission. It was for a worthy cause, possibly lifesaving, so I allowed my desire to be pissed off to subside. It was weird though. I think I am officially going to have to start hiding my money now. I don't feel safe anymore. End.