Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Weekend Sucks

You know it. It's so slow, and yet so fast at the same time. I don't want it to end for the sake of school, but if it means that I'll actually have something to do, to hell with it. AGH.

You know, I never put my boredom to good use. I just complain about it. Eat. Hardly ever anything constructive, though. I've got homework I could be doing, particularly an essay our teacher purposely assigned to be due on Senior Skip Day. And no, we can't email it to him. Ass. I could be cleaning my room. I could be doing quite a bit and yet, here I am.

I spent about two hours watching TV. It was a Michael Jackson special on VH1, about his "Secret Childhood." It's so sad, to think of the power that two conflicting worlds, that of fame in the secular enterainment industry and the strict religious background of Jehovah's Witnesses, can have. Really it is. It's such a shame.

So now, instead of ranting about anything else, I'm going to color something. I haven't used my tablet in a while and I might've forgotten how to use it. I haven't colored anything by hand in a while, either, which is a shame. I think that must be why I've been fiending for coloring books in a while. I just can't seem to find them lately, not any pretty ones anyway. "Make your own!" How about no?

Note to self: Those little stud earrings hurt like hell, especially my left ear. It feels kind of swollen, but I'm too lazy to get up and check.

Oh great... Just when I got some peace and quiet, someone comes in with the phone, loud as hell. Just what I needed... I need some new CDs!

Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge. I'm tryin' not to lose my head. It's like a jungle sometimes - it makes me wonder how I keep from going under.