Saturday, September 25, 2004

Bang, Bang - He Shot Me Down

There is nothing new. Kay? I need to stop being lazy. Like, now. And not just because of this thing.

Today...we went paintballing. If there is any time I can claim to have good aim, it is in that game. It is a great game to manage anger, if anything. But boy do those suckers hurt. I was shot in the neck TWICE and once in the arm and back. Oh yea, and in my lip. Tasty. Lucky for me, for whatever reason, I don't bruise so easily. I really can't remember the last time I had a bruise, actually. For the first time ever, we played against strangers. It was a pack of LITTLE boys (probably 10 to 15) mind you, and they shot all seven of us down in less than 5 minutes. Pathetic. Still, it was fun. If I ever get to play it again, I shall wear a neck brace. When I got hit in the arm, it didn't hurt half as much. Those little boys were SERIOUSLY going for the jugular. Ouch. As soon as we got home, after a shower, I went to sleep. Everyone else went to a party, so it was NICE and peaceful, and remains as such.

Actually...I'm feeling kind of lonely. I could go to my friend's house but... Where is my f***ing phonecall?! I'm going to go...sulk or something... Even though I SHOULD clean up my room...and study. Pathetic. Toodles!