Friday, September 24, 2004

Day # 13

I'll be uploading the next layout now instead of in October because Max wanted me to. n_n So if you see anything that isn't working, that's probably why.

GASP. It's a Friday and the 13th day of school! And yet, today was not so horrible as yesterday. I can't hold grudges to save my life. I guess you can call that a good thing. Today we ran the dreaded mile. My time was pretty close to my estimate, which was 12 minutes. @_@ I ran 11:20. I am such a cow. All the muscles in my thighs hurt. ALOT. And I didn't quite expect that. My biggest problem with attempting to run a mile, besides the fact that I'm so out of shape, is that I can't breathe correctly. I felt like I was going to chuck up just thinking about the fact that I had to run around the football track four times. Of the two black people (out of three) that came to class today, the male was the first, and I was the last. XD Eh. I suck.

Other than that, I can think of nothing else to complain about. Keep a look out for the new layout and be sure to SIGN THE GUESTBOOk. Because you know, you never do that.