Sunday, September 12, 2004

Blabbity

WOW. Some part of the site has been edited! Nothing big, so don't get excited. I removed some pages, added another review and moved those to the know page, and I think that's all. I feel the urge of a new layout coming on... Any theme or color scheme ideas?

I think I'm starting to cope better with the not having a phone call everyday thing. I dunno. Whatever. Last night we went to see one of the boarding program's staff members perform with his daughter for the last time. They are SO good. I wish I could play some kind of instrument. These piano fingers have to be good for something other than typing. The night air makes me giddy. I was cracking up in the elevator in the parking place because some people were smoking. And Philly...boy, them chicks can't dress. We saw these two girls in this random blue rainboots, meanwhile the rest of their clothing was like dark denims and whatnot. Wow. I like being out at night in the city. It gives me such energy.

Today I slept much later than usual. We got up and went to a host family picnic. A spider bit me. I hate bugs. But it was nice to be among my host family again. I really do feel apart of their circle. Yea. So stuff.

I'm thinking that's all. It's pretty late, so I'm going to go to bed. I am SO looking forward to another school day. At least we don't have school Thursday. Over and out.