Saturday, September 11, 2004

Obsession

No site updates. Just the following entry.

Earlier today I wrote an entry which was rather depressing. Then I deleted it. YES. I WAS DEPRESSED. For five seconds (which is an extreme exaggerration btw). Why? Because I'm obsessed, dammit. And daddy warned me. But as soon as we got on the phone again, I was happy. This sucks. I can't let someone control my emotions. The apathy button is malfunctioning!!! Shouldn't I be happy? So why do I feel like this? This'd happened before, but it was even harder on me because he was even further away. It felt like a weight was in my chest, like I could barely breathe. But it always passes. I won't go jumping off the roof or something, so don't ya'll go worrying. Angst is a natural part of adolescence.

So yea. I gave this URL to someone and I fear it has upset him. I didn't want that to happen. But I'd probably already done that. *sigh* Yea. I'm fine now. But I'll end this before my mood completely flips again. Over and out.