Sunday, September 19, 2004

Rainy Day

Whoops, this entry is late. I got so caught up on working on the new layout. It may appear familiar to you if you are one to frequent my DA page...

Today was cold and miserable. Apparently it's supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I hope so. The fact that the sun is going down earlier everyday is already starting to bug me. Not like I'm outside in the daylight anyway, but there's something so much more appealing about natural light. And yet...I like being out in the night air. Being a Gemini, I guess I have doubles in everything.

I went to my Academic Advisor's house to take a practice SAT. I'm glad she's my AA. Nagging really helps me because I tend to slack a little, not to the point of failure, but to pressure. After three grueling hours at a table in a beautiful but cold kitchen, we went to Nifty Fifty's. THE BEST MILKSHAKES EVAR. And I had some fries and a Philly Cheesesteak. And we just blabbed about college stuff. I'm not going to even go into that because everytime I do, I get worried out of my mind. I was getting the jitters just from talking to her about it. I could have just been cold, thanks to the milkshake, but even after I took her jacket to warm myself up, I still had them. Mmm. Vanilla.

Afterwards I came home and started working on the image part of the new layout. The luvahboi called and we got cut off fifty trillion and one times and I was so upset because I completely couldn't tell his voice apart from his friend's and BLAH. So...I didn't get to really talk to him. It feels like three whole days of not talking to him. It BURNS. And now I return to fixing my site. Goodnight.