Tuesday, October 5, 2004

Day # 20

No site updates. So what else is new?

Uhm...YEA. My essay has yet to be completed (I need to conclude it somehow) and here I am writing this, being distracted by the phone, etc. Phone... Even though I did make the effort to finish my work early, we still got chopped because of his affairs. BUSY BUSY BUSY. Geez. Tomorrow I'm going to be inducted into the National Honor Society (crap...I missed the rehearsals on Monday) which happens to cut through study hall so I have to do my work early AGAIN if I want to use the phone at all. I will be SO happy when I finish those SATs on Saturday. I'll feel bad if it seems I haven't accomplished anything. But yea. I'm just gonna crash. I MUST go to bed early that day if it kills me. ...Some people are such FREAKS. It's actually kind of...interesting...and disturbing at the same time. You know what song I CAN'T get out of my head lately? Tempted to Touch by Rupee. It's reggae or whatever... I see I haven't completely dropped hip hop. So I guess my musical tastes are pretty eclectic. I need some new CDs...seriously. I'm done. Two long entries in a row, here's a nice short one. Uh...g'nite.