Wednesday, October 6, 2004

Day # 21

No content updates... Maybe this weekend! I can cool off a bit after the SATs. I strongly doubt it though. Hey, just be happy you get to read about my EXCITING life almost everyday without fail. XP

For all the folks who actually CARE about my lack of online activity (uhm...probably just Max)...forgive me. School is just like...ugh. And then as you know, time zones tend to get in the way. I still love you, so no worries. n_n Hmm...there is also email in case there is anything terribly important you may have to say to me. That I kinda have to check everyday, otherwise I miss alot of events in school and whatnot. ARG.

So tonight was the National Honor Society Induction crap thing. It was all candlelit and cheesy. Mrs. Sharon Parker is always around to give speeches and I really admire her skills. She's a great speaker. Yea. So after that everyone was in the lobby for refreshments. My host dad, academic advisor, the academic chair, staff members from the house, and the house chair and his wife all came to see me. I felt loved. I was the ONLY black person there. I wasn't the sole souce of diversity there, but everyone else was Asian or Indian. The group was much more diverse last year, I'm sure. So yea. Uhm...exciting. Somehow, it doesn't feel like so much of a big deal. 70 some odd kids in my school were inducted so... Those who got the scholarships, those were the REAL winners. *claps* You know, ever since he told me that skin cells in your hands are shed/destroyed everytime you clap, I've kinda stopped. Wow.

I'm kinda tired now. Got a Stat quiz and some Physics work to catch up on. UGH. I forgot to get my excuse note for my abscence. CRAP. Friday. My homeroom teacher can yell at me ALL he wants. Yea. Nighty.