Monday, October 4, 2004

Semi-Daily Grumble

Of course there are no new site updates. It's 10:40. And really, I wouldn't even be writing this right now if it weren't for certain circumstances...

I was supposed to be on the phone since about an hour ago. I could've been on the phone earlier, but OTHER circumstances prevented that, such as chores and unnecessary meetings. I haven't got many minutes on my cellphone at the moment, so I couldn't just be like, "Yo, whassup witchu?" And I'd do that in a heartbeat, considering we haven't had a decent conversation since forever ago. In 15 minutes, the phone won't be an option. Because of the 11 o'clock lights out policy (which only applies to the freshmen), we're not supposed to have phone calls after 11 PM, at least not on the house phones because apparently, it'd be some sort of disturbance. Hardly, especially if the cordless happens to be downstairs. It must be a minor way of keeping the upper classmen in check too, to keep them from being on the phone late at night. Psych. I'll bet the boys house doesn't have these silly rules...

So yea. It miffs me when people dismiss their word repeatedly (Yes, yes, I know, everyone has done it, including myself), but it's also annoying on my part because I've become dependant on these phone calls. If I wasn't, it wouldn't be a problem. Or maybe the obvious thing here is that I care about him. And here I was thinking I was an uncaring person. Pfft. And what's worse, I have an essay to write for tomorrow night, so talking time will be chopped unless I am by some miracle, motivated to start it as soon as I get home from school - riiight... That's my rant for the night. Sweet dreams.