Friday, October 8, 2004

Day # 22

...Would you feel better If I just didn't announce that there were no updates? Oh, that's right. Nobody cares in the first place. XP Oh wells. It's a source of entertainment for myself.

Uhm. Yea. I think Thursday must be my peak day for depression or something. Well...I wasn't exactly depressed or anything, but when I came into art class, just like the previous week, I just sorta sunk. It is such the weirdest thing. The kids in there are quite amusing, but still I felt kinda down. I don't know WHAT it is. I'm fine on Mondays. It's school I say. Ugh.

I can't wait to get those SATs over with and done. Expect a suicide letter if my score doesn't leap a couple of flights. I'm kidding, ok? STFU. Suicide is silly. I've gotten in trouble for joking about these things before, especially since we know someone personally who almost fell prey to this vice. I don't get that. What in the human psyche is so powerful to make you just want to end it and then give up anything to save yourself? Why are there always two extremes?!

Kay. Done pondering. Tired. Physics is getting confusing again. Our math tutor dude is a genious though. Do I understand? I'll get there. Like the day of the test and then forget it all the second I hand the paper in. Math sucks.

ARG. On hold, on hold, on hold. Yes. I'm on the phone right now. ALONE. But I'm tired, so I think I'm going to end it, sowwie. Well, g'nite. Smoochez.