Friday, October 8, 2004

Day # 23

Sorpresa, sorpresa. Nada es nueva. Oh my, I've forgotten my spanish.

I am going to be studying ALL NIGHT LONG. SATs tomorrow, bedtime @ 10-11. Yep. I felt special for the beginning of gym today. Someone actually ASKED me if I was going to play today, and smiled when I said yep. Now, they could have just been smiling out of amusement, but later they helped me with my volleyball shot, to no avail, of course. I pretty much like my gym-mates. They're pretty supportive, and not overly competitive. The football players even let the special kids score. It's people like that make me sad about the fact that I don't know that many people in the school. But by the end of the day, there's always someone or something to screw it up, and that's when I stop caring. Like my Physics lab-mates who I feel like are constantly excluding me.

Yea. I was thinking today and I know that when it comes time to take finals, Physics is going to be the one to give me the most trouble. I'm not even supposed to be in honors. But my wonderful guidance counselor helped squish a few things around, even beyond what the "rules" would allow. Yay and unyay.

Ugh. I still have a mild headache from being conked in the head during wally ball. Nevertheless, I've still gotta study. Fun, fun. And g'nite.