Sunday, October 10, 2004

South Street

Yea. Ok. You know the drill.

Yea. So today was SAT day. I think my brain shut down right after the first break. I wound up not getting to several verbal questions that I normally would have made it to, answering them correctly are not. Yea. I'm so frustrated. But hey, at least I know I won't be dealing with that anymore. Now for round two - SAT IIs. So much FUN.

After napping a little and doing my chore, Mamalita and Papa Gino (nicknames) took me and two of the other girls to Pearl Art on South Street. After that we went to a Greek Restaurant. They're so nice. They're one of the reasons I feel so spoiled half the time.

Yea. This hold on thing is becoming a issue. It happens too often. Then I'm left wondering what happened. Ugh. Tired. I'm used to going to bed at 10:30 thanks to the SATs. Geez. G'nite.