Monday, October 18, 2004

Day # 29

Nope. None.

Wow. Almost a month of school done. By tomorrow, there will only be 150 days remaining. And that's supposed to go by oh so fast. Am I ready? Time will tell. Speaking of tomorrow, we have a THREE HOUR DELAY! (Poor Sophmores) School should really open that same time everyday. It's a given fact that teens' clocks function like 11 PM bedtime, 9 AM wake up. Or something like that. I hope my sister's ok. I ought to call, but I haven't found my cell phone's charger. So responsible.

4 DAYS UNTIL HOMECOMING. And I haven't a clue what to wear. I went to the mall today, only to find NOTHING. I got some ideas, but I don't know if they'll work. And I have to find my shoesies. I have no idea where they went. I hope I didn't leave them at home. FISHNET STOCKINGS ARE SO EXPENSIVE. I hate shopping, especially for specific things. New news - my best bud is coming to homecoming and that makes me even more nervous than I was before. I can't exactly put my finger on why. Maybe because I care too much about what she thinks. I'll get over it. In the end, it doesn't even matter.

Well, I'm done now. Nighty.