Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Day # 30

Uhm yea. If you couldn't tell, I edited the layout so that it is centered instead of on the right. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, now there is a huge gap under all the content. I haven't figured out to fix that and probably won't until I make the effort to make a new layout altogether, so please ignore that for now. Thanks. On second thought, there were even MORE errors, so for now, the layout will remain the same. Centering will be a project for next time.

Progress on the homecoming outfit. One of the freshies had a striped shirt. But now, for the BOTTOM. What kind of skirt do you get for something like that? I might get fishnet stockings. I can't find my freaking shoes from last year, so I have to run over to Parade before that sale ends, preferably. Poo. Oh yea. And Party City for a pirate hat... 3 days now. People are so excited to meet 'im. To the point where it's like...omg stfu. MINE.

We got our interims at some point this weekend. Not too happy with my Stat and Phy grades. I HATE math with a passion. But we still have another quarter for me to pull that up before we get our first parking period report cards. Yep. I'm being CHALLENGED. And ew. I have an A- in English. Wtf is that? I have to get an A on the next essay.

The Korean girl, Grace, asked me to try to draw her today. Try is the key word here. It sucked. Practice. EGH. I think I'll bring in my DigiCam tomorrow and snap a shot of 'er so I can practice in a much more comfortable setting. I was getting a little annoyed knowing that the others were breaking their necks to stare at my lack of talent. Poo.

Well. I'm out. Hmm...I need a theme for the next layout.