Monday, October 18, 2004

Wow. Just Wow.

Minor updates. I added the results to my latest review from Honest Truth Reviews You care.

I should be asleep. But I'm not, for a number of reasons. I slept alot this weekend, number one. Number two, CRAZY PEOPLE. When someone goes and does something you never expected them to do, something dangerous, especially someone so dear and close to your heart, everything gets thrown off balance. I feel like it's all my fault. Because I don't call enough? Because I don't write? Because I'm not there? Why would you go and do something like that? How would it solve your problems? Couldn't you reason that it'd only make matters worse? I can't believe that. My little sister. What were you looking for in that place? There was no way for you to find solace there. Why couldn't you have just picked up the phone? I can't believe how easily it was allowed to happen. I can't believe I didn't really know she felt that way. Why couldn't she just tell me? I tried to talk to her about it. And she just closed up. Great, that helps. Another thing to scramble my brain. At least she's ok. But now I really have to talk to her. Geez.

The trek to Conneticut definitely helped to open my mind a bit with this college thing. Now to get it down on paper.

Crazy people.