Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Day # 34

As nearly always, there are no content updates. But I do plan to at least color something soon, just in time to make it for Kina's Halloween Art Contest. I already have something drawn and plan to ink it via tablet. Haven't used that thing a long while. Uh huh. Again I feel confident about my chances of victory, but, we know what happened last time. But, it's not that big of a deal. It's fun to compete altogether. Yep.

Hanging up the phone is soo difficult. I tell you it's true. Today in school was the weirdest thing. People who would have never given me the time of day before were all like, "Like, oh my god, Asia, was that your boyfriend at Homecoming?" Meanwhile I'm just giving them this look like, "Do I know you?" "Yea, he was really cute." Thanks for telling me. I kinda forgot. [/end sarcasm] It doesn't bother me that they think so, but that they feel the need to tell me, that one difference suddenly makes me worthy of conversation with them. In general, I don't like the "personality" of Strath Haven. It seems so... phony sometimes. On all fronts. But that's ok. I've found my little niche and that's all I need. Well... that was then. Now that I have him in my life, a new perspective is layed out before me. The second he left, I was irritable. Friday night when I had no clue what was taking him so long, I was irritable. Suddenly, the sound of the phone ringing is music to my ears. It used to annoy me alot having to pick it up, knowing that nine times out of ten it wasn't for me. I didn't care that it wasn't for me, just that I had to pick it up. Lazy bones.

I stayed after school with Andrea today. SOMEONE DECAPITATED MY CERAMICS FIGURINE! But oh well. I took it as a sign that I'm just not cut out for that crap anyways. It hurts my hands. I like my hands, if nothing else on me. So yea. We were talking and stuff, about relationships and other random crap. You know, I can't figure out what color her eyes are. One second they're grey, another green, blah, blah, blah. I always go off on a tangent. So yea. I can stare into her eyes for a while, but not his. How weird is that? I'm just too uptight about everything. 'Sides, it took me a whiles to warm up to her too. (Go figure, I know she's been exposed to the spleen inflaming disease, but I don't hesitate to sip from her cup. Fact, I shared a soda with her today. Am I screwed up or what?) But in time, it'll come for him too. Quicker, if I wasn't such a prude. Agh.

...I forgot everything I wanted to write. I'm... kinda tired. So I bid thee farewell and a good night.