Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Day # 35

No updates.

Yep. Just as I suspected. All it took was three special words and I went into shock. I have been staring at this screen for ten minutes, thinking about it. How difficult is it to repeat that phrase back to someone? Well, not difficult at all. But there is a difference between saying it and meaning it. And I believe that I can't possibly mean it if I don't know what it means. Let's look it up, shall we? LOVE. Hmm. So sure, I understand all of that and can identify with a good chunk of it, though because of my nature, I haven't given into it. I somehow consider it to be an element of vulnerability. By the definition, I'm sure we've all experienced it in some sort of form but yea... I personally have not really experienced it in a very tangible form. And to have someone say it that isn't a member of my family, isn't Andrea, or isn't just using it in a joking matter, is weird. We talked about it before and it was the strangest thing but I just kind of automatically defined it as an element. And I really do believe it is. It's just there, much like water, fire, earth, and air/wind, and cannot be obtained or controlled like a mere possession. Well actually, that last bit depends on how you look at it, but yea. Of all the elements, it stays the most true to that last fact. Or something.

I'm confused. I hope it doesn't hurt that I can't say it back yet. It just takes longer for some than others. And then I was always warned that it can be used against me. Geez. I feel like I have been told to be wary of everything, right down to the color blue. I am so tense about everything because of it. Sucks.

Good night.