Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Day # 36

Nope, nope. I was gonna start working on my contest entry tonight, though. I will regret it in the morning.

I was in a daze all day long today. Kinda like aftershock. I asked Andii about it, but we really didn't go into detail. I just feel so odd. I want to be loved, so why am I resisting it like this? I guess I don't want to be pulled into it, but to fall into it for myself. In other words, I want to be able to say I love you in my own time, on my own terms. I don't want to feel forced. So please, give me time. How long that can take, only time will tell. But don't worry, I like you. :) Maybe too much for my own good.

After school today, I went with Andii to her house. We watched The Thing (well, I kinda dozed off on it) after some pasta, then we went up to the cave to play some Sonic and Mario Party 5. We didn't finish, had about four turns left. Yea. This is all boring filler. So I'm going to end it. Toodleloo.