Friday, November 12, 2004

Day # 46 ~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IESHIA! I LOVE YOU!

...

I FAILED. I did not design the tee. Ashamed. I am.

The staff is still a monarchy. Do you ever WANT to hold grudges against someone but you can't? Sure, it's wrong, but sometimes it... helps. Or something. This is sad. Oh so sad. But I can't let something tear me down again.

Not even nagging. My AA called today and for a moment, my spirit was crushed. I was sitting there frowning at the computer screen. But then, I let it pass. She's only trying to help. Ya.

We watched most of Psycho in class today. And I mean the classic one. It is SO good. The activity we had to do while watching the movie was kind of annoying though, especially since I hadn't seen the movie before. Not only that, but the scenes were hard to split. Basically, we had to record everytime the scenes switched and summarize them. As always, I wrote a book. But I really like it. I haven't seen the modern rendition.

My guidance counselor is trying to reverse my illiteracy. The last book I read for myself was The Earth, My Butt, and Other BIG, Round Things. Or something of that nature. I know the author was Carolyn Mackler. Yeah. Now he suggested that I read The Color Purple. I read up to page 50 tonight. It brought back great memories of watching it with my mum. How she's always hysterical when Shug Avery (uhm... I probably got the name wrong) says, "You sho' is ugly." And when she sings that sistah song to Ceelie. And then how she CRIES at the end. My mom is BIG at crying for movies. And stuff.

I think it's almost impossible for me to write a short entry. This is kind of short, but not quite. Well, I'm gonna end it here. G'nite. Plus: OMG. The PHONE. Crap. We're going on a house trip tomorrow. I probably won't be in until late. BOWLING IS SO MUCH FUN. Sad, we're not going to Macdade. We ALWAYS go bowling at Macdade with the boy's house. How could they ruin the tradition?! Bowling always makes me miss Julianna and Mario. Mario, because he used to tease me about my gutterballs (yea, I'm good now MOFO) and Julie because we ALWAYS used to play air hockey. I won a stuffed animal for her once from the claw machine. I wish she still could've have been here and happy. She would have been my rock bud! It's all her fault in the first place! Uhm yea. I said g'nite a long time ago. Now it's official. G'bye.

One more thing: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IESHIA! I LOVE YOU! In case you forgot. <3