Saturday, November 13, 2004

Day # 47 & Bryn Mawr

...

Friday I got my report card. ABBB+. Not impressive. I have way too much math in my life. And that was all for Friday.

Today Bryn Mawr and Haverford had their usual BiCollege Multicultural Program. I'd gone last year, but I certainly got different vibes this time around. As always, I love Bryn Mawr. I'm seriously considering applying Early Decision. I don't feel as passionate about any of the other schools I'm planning to apply to. The toughest school to get into on my list is probably Brown, and really the only thing that'd attracted me there was RISD. Bryn Mawr I love all the way around. Everytime I come, I try and try to find something negative about it. I dunno why, I guess that's how I tend to evaluate things. I told you this before, but seriously, I've got nothing. I've been there so many times now, two admissions officers know my name (and a number of students) already know my name. I'm so comfortable on the campus, it sometimes feels like I've been there all along. I really think that it is it. Somehow, I hope so too. As for Haverford, I can't understand why it wasn't on my list. It has many of the same plusses as Bryn Mawr (of course, minus the single sex thing), but I still don't feel the same way about it as Bryn Mawr. Still, I'm going to switch it onto the list. Yea... There is a scholarship due on Monday. I really ought to start with the essays. Yep. Think I'm gonna do that now. But first, I need to find my old work from Creative Writing. I know I have all the files on the computer, for the most part, but I'm not particularly sure that I have all the finalized versions. So off I go!

Tata.