Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Day # 49

...

Tomorrow will be the 50th day of school. 130 days remain. That is amazing. Senior year DOES go by so fast.

I should so be asleep. I did nap for a bit today, about 3:30 to 7:30, since I knew I'd be pulling an all nighter, but right now, I can feel my eyes starting to burn. What kept me up? For English, we had this group project to do. I had everyone in the group send me pictures relating to the different chapters in the four parts of the book so that I could create a digital collage out of them. Honestly, I like the cover best. It doesn't seem so cluttered. Way to go Asia, going for the bulk of the load. It's ok, though. I love this editing stuff.

Speaking of editing, we started to work on our lunch tape in TV Productions today. I love starting to work with new programs. It's fun. I was probably foaming at the mouth. There's this blond kid who is very annoying. He's so whiney. I'm just like... stfu. The teacher CLEARLY stated "TYPE YOUR PSYCHO SCENE OUTLINES." Whether it's legible to you or not has nothing to do with anything. Rant of the day for ya. I like computers.

So now that that project is out of the way, I can look forward to cleaning my room. Unless Carol comes to put me back on track. There's only one wheel on there at the moment. I'm really thinking Bryn Mawr is the one for me. I'm really hoping Bryn Mawr is the one for me. Is it lazyness? Or am I truly passionate enough about the school to go Early Decision? I can't be THAT lazy. I mean, writing essays about yourself is fun! I find prime snippets for them in this blog almost everytime I write in it. It's so funny, how suddenly being forced to do something you like (write) makes you not want to do it. Pfft.

Well, I'm off for the night. Smoochez to all you very special people out there - you know who you are. <3