Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Day # 77

<< Fefe Dobson - Kiss Me Fool >>

Another exciting day in the life. Apparently people enjoy talking about me, and I have been titled the female Napoleon Dynamite. I think that's hilarious. So I'm a nerd. Damn proud, thank you.

I can't wait until we switch classes. I am so sick of this math, man. In Physics, we're doing something with electromagnetic fields and whatnot. For the moment I understand what I'm doing. I even was asked for help by some of my classmates. It feels nice to be able to help someone else every once in a while. I ought to put user content up on this thing. But then this place would become so cliche. Yet, then again, having this gig is actually pretty cliche in the first place. It surprises me that there seems to be a higher population of female web designers. I can count the number of guys I've actually encountered that were into design and are good at it on one hand. Chicks own this thing, end of story.

Omigosh I drew something today. Amazing. I feel like drawing now, actually, but I've got work to do. It's definitely going to be collected tomorrow, so yea. I went over to Andrea's today, played some Halo on XBOX Live, and then we went to Nifty Fifty's. Yay. By the time we'd finished eating, I had a weird kind of stomach ache and felt the urge to barf. I fought it, even though car sickness didn't help much, but to make sure I didn't chuck, I went to sleep. It's just about my best defense against nausea, sickness, depression, boredom, every health problem practically. That was definitely needed. I didn't wake up until, like, ten either. So now I'm going to do my homework. I was supposed to be reading some pages in Song of Solomon, but I doubt I'll have the drive to stay up for that. Off I go! Fish out layout ideas, folks. Thank you!

<< Fefe Dobson - We Went for a Ride >>